Is a Worldwide Famine Possible? Experts Issue Warning of Food Shortages

0
137

811 million people still go hungry in the world now.

So many factors! Many in America and in the world are already hungry!!! So many homeless, so many children only get one meal a day. Child hunger is a huge problem in all of America already. Today, there are an estimated 17 million children struggling with hunger in America – 6 million more than before the pandemic. And 2.7 million more families are going hungry. THAT’S IN AMEREICA!!! Overall, 66.7% of the total homeless population of the United States is single individuals, with the remaining 33.3% being families. In recent years, homelessness increased nationally by almost one percent. Many People are having a hard time paying for gas and food! The homeless population is going to continue to grow worldwide.

Now this……….

Worldwide Famine?

Worldwide Drought Conditions

Is an economic hurricane coming?

I posted this on Monday:

FGGAM Shares a Biblical Worldview Everyday:

“The Biblical worldview says there is a God—One who is personal, powerful and caring—who created the world and everything in it. It states unequivocally that man is created in God’s image, living in essence as God’s co-regent over creation. Mankind—born and unborn, rich and poor, able and disabled—has intrinsic worth. Almighty God is a sovereign God, ruler over nations, states, empires, and governments. He is to be worshiped and obeyed through the precepts and principles revealed in His infallible Word. He not only exists, but He is sovereign over all of history according to His wisdom and purposes, and He is intimately involved in every aspect of life.”

PAIN IN THE WALLET! Just think we were pumping oil like mad awhile back and were becoming or had become independent from foreign oil. We sure have gone backwards! Thanks JOE! My goodness! Are you going to drive your electric car to New Mexico when you come? Your Coming coming soon according to the guv. Good luck with all that! What a joke! The President says he cares for children, (school shootings) WE DOL!!! IT HURTS THE SOUL LIKE MAD! But he is for abortion. I cannot accept that. That is talking out of both sides of the mouth. No credibility at all in my book. What a mess.

As I traveled to Reserve, NM ion Sunday to preach, the cheapest gas in Magdalena was 5 bucks a gallon! FGGAM is taking a hit like all of us!

The average U.S. gas price continues to reach record highs, with every state averaging at least $4 a gallon, and experts say it will continue to climb.

The average for a gallon of gas is $4.58, according to AAA, a 17 cent jump from last week and 41 cent increase from when the national record was broken in March. Diesel prices have remained the same for a week at $5.57.

Although the national average has been above $4 since February, some Midwest states where gas is the cheapest, have remained below the benchmark until Tuesday. The cheapest state to get gas is currently Oklahoma, where the average is now $4.03. Following Oklahoma are Kansas ($4.04), Arkansas ($4.12), Missouri (4.13), Georgia ($4.13) and Colorado ($4.13).

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.