I have been talking about this for years! Our children are so very precious….what are we doing to them here in America??? My daddy always stressed to me to leave this world a better place than I found it. I am failing, we all are. We are giving them an America that is in very, very bad shape. Just by seeing how so many Americans behave is just plain awful for our children. Many of the so called leaders of our country act crazier than a ‘June bug.’ Many children are growing up without parents, being raised by grandparents, aunts and uncles and other family members. I would like you to pray for the children of America and the world, they are growing up in a most difficult time, America and the world are so very divided. Politics is adding gas to the fire. The Dems and Republicans as a whole are behaving badly, THE KIDS SEE THIS BAD, CRAZY BEHAVIOR! And to think we kill God’s babies through abortion………I do not know this ‘new America.’ The majority of Americans are looking in all the wrong places for love and peace. I do not know why God puts up with us.
Jesus is the only answer.
If you have kids under 18, then the last few weeks–scratch that–months have probably invoked more fear and unrest than they have ever experienced looking at the world around them. First Covid-19, then the tragic killing of George Floyd, then the outbreak of violence in the streets… all of these issues dividing people instead of united them. Millions of American homes have news channels on right now that aren’t reporting news as much as “casting blame.” I’ve been alive 50 years, and I’ve never seen our country so divided. I don’t think many adults are stopping to consider: our kids are watching.
Americans are voting for anti-life lawmakers……here in New Mexico will kill God’s babies, the legislature passed assisted suicide, home delivery of booze and now legalized pot. It is so very ungodly what is coming out of the New Mexico Legislature and the Governor’s office. The life that God gave was was not intended to be overcome by pot and booze, these evils are mind altering. Is this what the people of New Mexico want? Is this the America people want? America is becoming more and more like Sodom and Gomorrah!
From Dr. Jim Denison:
Tragically, our culture is rejecting God’s intention for sex more than ever before. Adultery is celebrated in popular television shows, music, and movies. Sex before marriage and cohabitation are assumed. Abortion is viewed as birth control. Pornography is at epidemic levels. Not to mention the escalation and promotion of LGBTQ ideology beginning with our children.
This culture-wide normalization of immorality is working:
- 69 percent of Americans say sex between an unmarried man and woman is morally acceptable, up 16 points since 2002.
- 42 percent believe sex between teenagers is morally acceptable.
- 43 percent say pornography is morally acceptable.
- 19 percent view polygamy as morally acceptable (up from 5 percent in 2006).
- A record 47 percent of Americans think abortion is morally acceptable.
- 70 percent support same-sex marriage.
Now let’s ask Dr. Phil’s question: “How’s that working for us?”
Since the sexual revolution began in the 1960s:
- The youth suicide rate is the highest it has been since the government began collecting such data in 1960.
- The percentage of children born out of wedlock has escalated from 8 percent in 1962 to 40 percent today. The odds that children in single-parent homes will live in poverty are high.
- Studies show that as many as half of all divorces involve one party using pornography. Even for those who stay married, pornography sabotages their ability to enjoy normal sexual relations.
- More than 62 million babies have been killed by abortion since Roe v. Wade. Abortion is the leading cause of death in America, surpassing heart disease, cancer, and all other causes.