Americans are voting for anti-life lawmakers……here in New Mexico will kill God’s babies, the legislature passed assisted suicide, home delivery of booze and now legalized pot. It is so very ungodly what is coming out of the New Mexico Legislature and the Governor’s office. The life that God gave was was not intended to be overcome by pot and booze, these evils are mind altering. Is this what the people of New Mexico want? Is this the America people want? America is becoming more and more like Sodom and Gomorrah!
From Dr. Jim Denison:
Tragically, our culture is rejecting God’s intention for sex more than ever before. Adultery is celebrated in popular television shows, music, and movies. Sex before marriage and cohabitation are assumed. Abortion is viewed as birth control. Pornography is at epidemic levels. Not to mention the escalation and promotion of LGBTQ ideology beginning with our children.
This culture-wide normalization of immorality is working:
- 69 percent of Americans say sex between an unmarried man and woman is morally acceptable, up 16 points since 2002.
- 42 percent believe sex between teenagers is morally acceptable.
- 43 percent say pornography is morally acceptable.
- 19 percent view polygamy as morally acceptable (up from 5 percent in 2006).
- A record 47 percent of Americans think abortion is morally acceptable.
- 70 percent support same-sex marriage.
Now let’s ask Dr. Phil’s question: “How’s that working for us?”
Since the sexual revolution began in the 1960s:
- The youth suicide rate is the highest it has been since the government began collecting such data in 1960.
- The percentage of children born out of wedlock has escalated from 8 percent in 1962 to 40 percent today. The odds that children in single-parent homes will live in poverty are high.
- Studies show that as many as half of all divorces involve one party using pornography. Even for those who stay married, pornography sabotages their ability to enjoy normal sexual relations.
- More than 62 million babies have been killed by abortion since Roe v. Wade. Abortion is the leading cause of death in America, surpassing heart disease, cancer, and all other causes.