It gets very depressing to report the low quality of life in New Mexico. Our poor children! Abortion, assisted suicide, pot, now pot head driving deaths will happen, drunk driving deaths, home delivery of booze, horrific crime, violent thugs roaming the streets, drug cartels have set up shop, child hunger, etc. Is this what you want for our children here in New Mexico? It is Spiritual warfare, not politics. Both parties parties have failed the people. I was telling a friend yesterday America needs a strong third party! Team Jesus! Since we have been here there has been two Republican governors and two Democratic governors. The dysfunction continues and is getting worse. I see the GOP has some folks that have announced they are running for governor, they are going to have to do better than that to unseat Michelle Lujan Grisham. The GOP better put their money where their mouth is! They are going to have to spend millions to defeat the Lujan Grisham. The Dems are so much better at campaigning than the GOP. It is very sad that money plays such a big part in elections, very sad. Most, if not all political ads are very dumb, they speak to us like we are so very stupid. The most recent ones by the Dem who won the special Congressional, were like she was speaking to us like we are stupid, no content, just high school pep rally stuff. People, not only in New Mexico, but all of America do not study the candidates, they take all the fluff and run with it. What ever happened to vetting candidates by the Word of God? Most politicians talk to us like we are dumb! The GOP needs new leadership, you would think they would take a clue from their recent loss in the special Congressional election, they got stomped!!!
With Father’s Day approaching and 93.3% of married dads working last year compared to 69.2% of married moms, the personal-finance website WalletHub today released its report on 2021’s Best & Worst States for Working Dads.
In order to help dads balance their dual role as parent and provider, WalletHub compared the 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia across 23 key indicators of friendliness toward working dads. The data set ranges from the average length of the work day for males to child-care costs to the share of men in good or better health.
|Best States for Working Dads||Worst States for Working Dads|
|1. Massachusetts||42. Arkansas|
|2. District of Columbia||43. Oklahoma|
|3. Minnesota||44. Idaho|
|4. New Jersey||45. South Carolina|
|5. Connecticut||46. Alabama|
|6. Rhode Island||47. West Virginia|
|7. Vermont||48. Mississippi|
|8. New York||49. Louisiana|
|9. Wisconsin||50. New Mexico|
|10. North Dakota||51. Nevada|
Best vs. Worst
- Utah has the lowest unemployment rate for dads with kids aged 0 to 17, 1.35 percent, which is three times lower than in West Virginia, the highest at 4.07 percent.
- Massachusetts has the lowest male uninsured rate, 3.40 percent, which is 5.3 times lower than in Texas, the highest at 18.00 percent.
- Mississippi has the lowest average annual early child-care costs (adjusted for median family income), 5.41 percent, which is 2.1 times lower than in Nebraska, the highest at 11.32 percent.
- North Dakota has the lowest share of men who couldn’t afford to see a doctor in the past year because of costs, 7.50 percent, which is 2.1 times lower than in Alabama and Florida, both with the highest at 15.80 percent.
To view the full report and your state or the District’s rank, please visit:
More from WalletHub
- Best & Worst States for Working Moms
- Best & Worst States to Raise a Family
- Best Places to Get Married
- FROM YESTERDAY:
I do not call myself a prophet at all…..but some do…I was called years ago by God to be a Pastor/watchman on the wall. It was prophesied over me years ago at a Time to Revive Revival in Ashville, NC. This quote from Billy Graham really hits home for me as many are afraid to speak a Biblical Worldview. Here is what Billy said, “The prophets who spoke to their generations for God did not please and conform, they opposed (anything that did not honor the Lord)Too many so called Christians have conformed to the world.
So very, very sad to get this report today……but it is about the same every year. Last night I was playing softball…..our game started at 8pm…what an AWE OF GOD sunset here in Albuquerque!!! New Mexico is such a beautiful state, God created such a wonderful place, but people are destroying it by sin. New Mexico suffers from great dysfunction, doing the same stupid things over and over but expects improvement! This has been going on for years! Hey! But! POT will save us!!! Home delivery of booze will save us!!! Feeding addictions will save us!!! Deaths from drunks and now it will also be deaths from POT HEAD drivers! This is all our Law Enforcement folks need….more evil…Other evils such as killing God’s babies through abortion, assisted suicide…..on and on, its ongoing sin here. New Mexico needs to repent from many sins, New Mexico needs a spiritual awakening. What will it take? More deaths? I cannot beleive this is the state that we all want to hand over to our children and their children!!!I am reading Franklin Graham’s book, “Through My Gather’s Eyes” I strongly encourage you to read it!Doctors often prescribe purifying the body of toxins. The Bible tells us how to cleanse the mind of corruption: meditate on things that are pure and virtuous (Philippians 4:8). It is God’s recipe for having the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:26) Do we? Franklin Graham in his book “Through My Father’s Eyes”Billy Graham said, “True freedom in Christ consists not in the freedom to sin, but the freedom not to sin.” Billy continues, “Millions of professing Christians are only that—-‘professing.’ They have never possessed Christ. They live lives characterized by the flesh. Tens of thousands have never been born again. They will go into eternity lost.”
With nearly 15 million people having moved last year, many of them influenced by COVID-19, the personal-finance website WalletHub today released its report on 2021’s Best States to Live in, as well as accompanying videos.
To help Americans settle down in the best and most affordable place possible, WalletHub compared the 50 states across 52 key indicators of livability. They range from housing costs and income growth to education rate and quality of hospitals.
Top 20 States to Live in America 1. New Jersey 11. Vermont 2. Massachusetts 12. Virginia 3. New York 13. Wyoming 4. Idaho 14. Florida 5. Minnesota 15. North Dakota 6. Wisconsin 16. Colorado 7. Utah 17. South Dakota 8. New Hampshire 18. Illinois 9. Iowa 19. Maine 10. Pennsylvania 20. Nebraska
Best vs. Worst
- Vermont has the highest quality of the public hospital system, with 84.00 percent of patients giving their hospital a rating of 9 or 10, which is 1.5 times higher than in New Jersey, the state with the lowest at 56.67 percent.
- New Hampshire has the lowest share of residents living in poverty, 7.60 percent, which is 2.7 times lower than in Mississippi, the state with the highest at 20.30 percent.
- South Dakota has the shortest average commute time, 17 minutes, which is two times shorter than in New York, the state with the longest at 34 minutes.
- Maine has the fewest violent crimes (per 1,000 residents), 1.15, which is 7.5 times less than in Alaska, the state with the most at 8.67.
To view the full report go here 2021’s Best States to Live in
More from WalletHub