I beleive that Judge Amy Coney Barrett will be one of the greatest jurists in American history! What a very solid Christian! What a testimony to us all! A big part of me would like to see her as President! I think of purity when I read her story, I have the same opinion of South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem, I pray she runs for President one day. Leaders like these two give me hope for America. The light of Jesus sure does shine in the lives of Judge Barrett and Governor Noem! I pray for leaders in America that are PURE. Pure living and pure thinking in the ways of our Lord.
Purity is very rare in American politics!
when they see the purity and reverence of your lives. 1 Peter 3:2
Way too many BIG EGO’S in American Politics and Journalism! EGO STANDS FOR EDGING GOD OUT!!!!!!!!!
It is very sad to me to say that American politics and journalism stinks to high heaven! There of course are exceptions, but they have become rare in this Country that I love so very much, but I see Satan ripping it apart, using many politicians and journalists.
The Scriptures call the mind of the natural man “blinded” 2 Cor. 4:4, “depraved” Romans 1:28, “corrupt” 1 Tim. 6:5, and “unspiritual” Col. 2:18. The natural mind thinks from a humanistic, sin-debased viewpoint. The viewpoint of the flesh directs its thoughts. The sinful mind is under the control of Satan.
In our opinion: Barrett doesn’t need notes to be principled. That’s hard for Congress to understand
Amy Coney Barrett held up a blank pad of paper in the face of senators with mountains of notes. The irony is rich.
Read in Deseret News: https://apple.news/ATqF90orxQ-yrdfozvMFEnA
Shared from Apple News
1. (n.) The condition of being pure.
2. (n.) freedom from foreign admixture or deleterious matter; as, the purity of water, of wine, of drugs, of metals.
3. (n.) Cleanness; freedom from foulness or dirt.
4. (n.) Freedom from guilt or the defilement of sin; innocence; chastity; as, purity of heart or of life.
5. (n.) Freedom from any sinister or improper motives or views.
6. (n.) Freedom from foreign idioms, or from barbarous or improper words or phrases; as, purity of style.
I love this message from Billy Graham for ‘such a time as this’ It would be a better world if most politicians would shut up and listen!