New Mexico already leads the nation in suicides, alcohol disease…….WHAT NEEDS TO BE POINTED OUT IS THE ABORTION OF GOD’S BABIES IN THIS STATE! New Mexico has a cloud of death over it and the blood of babies on the hands of many. It is also an economic disaster as businesses continue to close for good as the Governor has us all on lockdown, including Churches, which are still at 25% of capacity. Read below about the latest restaurant to close.
With August being Child Support Awareness Month and children in need experiencing even more risk than usual due to COVID-19, the personal-finance website WalletHub today released its report on 2020’s States with the Most Underprivileged Children, as well as accompanying videos.
In order to bring awareness to the condition of underprivileged children throughout the U.S., WalletHub compared the 50 states and the District of Columbia across 27 key measures of neediness. The data set ranges from share of children in households with below-poverty income to child food-insecurity rate to share of maltreated children.
Welfare of Children in New Mexico (1=Most; 25=Avg.):
- 2nd – % of Children in Households with Below-Poverty Income
- 10th – % of Maltreated Children
- 2nd – Child Food-Insecurity Rate
- 14th – % of Uninsured Children
- 30th – Infant Mortality Rate
- 4th – % of Children in Single-Parent Families
- 15th – Child & Youth Homeless Rate
- 21st – WalletHub “States with the Best Health Infrastructure for Coronavirus” Score
For the full report, please visit:
More from WalletHub
- States with the Most At-Risk Youth
- Best & Worst States to Raise a Family
- Best & Worst States for Children’s Health Care
- Most Caring Cities in America
- Businesses anxiously await new public health order
- More Restaurants are closing in Albuquerque! The state is dying. Businesses anxiously await new public health order Churches are still at 25% of capacity, the state rules over the Church here in New Mexico.
- Ortega’s New Mexican Restaurant to shut down