July 05, 2020
Today’s Daily Devotional
Only prayer can hold back the floodtide of sin in our nation and the floodtide of judgment. Only prayer can release the cleansing and healing hand of God. And not just any prayer.
- It’s not the arithmetic of our prayers; that is, how many there are.
- It’s not the geometry of our prayer, how long it might be.
- It’s not the rhetoric of our prayer, how eloquent it may be.
- It’s not the music of our prayer, how sweet our voice.
- It’s not the logic of our prayer, how eloquent we become.
- It’s not the method of our prayer, how methodical we are.
But it’s the faith and the fervency of our prayer that counts with God.
Walk with Daniel through the school of prayer. Read Daniel chapter 9 today. See in action the “effectual fervent prayers of a righteous man” (James 5:16).
TREASURES FROM THE WORD
90 Seconds of Profound Truth
The Duty of Work
If any of you would not work, neither should you eat.
Hear the latest radio message
The Generation to Come and the America of Tomorrow
America did not just happen; America was a gift from God. However, it seems as though the virtues and values upon which this nation was built have been trampled. In this message, Adrian Rogers uses the clear warning in Psalm 78 to present three ways we can give hope to the generation to come and the America of tomorrow.
There is a battle being fought for America’s soul, but that battle does not belong to any political party or policy position. It is really a battle for souls in America. Purchase the digital download now.