Be careful out there…….
When I saw this news report on TV last night, after a day of violence and murder in Albuquerque, I had…well, it just shook me to the core about the lawlessness in the City. You can hire all the Police Officers you want, but as long as people are being controlled by Satan, these horrible crimes will continue. Thugs broke into the Socorro Girls Basketball Team Bus, they had just played Bosque School. They stopped at the Dions for pizza at Coors and Montano…and the thugs broke into the bus……KOB TV REPORT
From earlier this morning:
I have intensified my prayers for Albuquerque….I pray Satan be gone from this place…..So many think money and programs can solve problems…it is only the changing of hearts that will solve problems, changing hearts for our Lord Jesus Christ. So many have hardened hearts and so many are blind.
The Scriptures call the mind of the natural man “blinded” 2 Cor. 4:4, “depraved” Romans 1:28, “corrupt” 1 Tim. 6:5, and “unspiritual” Col. 2:18. The natural mind thinks from a humanistic, sin-debased viewpoint. The viewpoint of the flesh directs its thoughts. The sinful mind is under the control of Satan.
I will admit that this violence in Albuquerque, has shook me to my core.
Pray for Albuquerque, pray for our Police, so much stress on our Police and first reponsders. Many feel the stress of this violence. Pray the safety of our children, all residents. The folks at west side Natural Grocers told me that so many people are coming in to purchase anti-anxiety herbal remedies. All hell broke out in Albuquerque again yesterday, I say again, because we live in such a violent city. Satan is roaming the streets and having his way with many. Another death of a baby, this is the second baby in just a few weeks that has died in Albuquerque. ABQ Journal Report
In Albuquerque, babies also die through abortion….
Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” Matthew 19:14
From this week…….
Pray for New Mexico, pray for the children of New Mexico, pray for the future of New Mexico, pray for Revival in New Mexico. New Mexico remains 48th in child poverty in America. KOB TV REPORT
New Mexico aborts babies! Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” Matthew 19:14
From Jan. 10th: New Mexico Worst State to Raise a Family…….
We are in tough shape here in New Mexico, horrendous crimes against children and women. Women Dies After Being Attacked By a Man Pray for New Mexico please, for repentance and Revival. New Mexico Sexual Violence
The push is on again in New Mexico to legalize pot. I beleive that the Dems have a good chance of getting it done here in 2019. Where are the people of God? We must speak out on this, more importantly pray for its defeat. We also need to pray for abortion to end in New Mexico. PRAY CHURCH! PREACH IT, PREACHERS FROM THE PULPIT! We have enough problems with drunk driving deaths, now pot heads driving? The Dems are looking in all ther wrong places for cash, they are choosing pot over life. ABQ JOURNAL Report
Abortion, Pot and Drunk Driving are problems the Church needs to address strongly.
Why is the World full of evil?
“So I tell you this, and insist on it in the Lord, that you must no longer live as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their thinking. They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts” Eph 4: 17, 18.
The Scriptures call the mind of the natural man “blinded” 2 Cor. 4:4, “depraved” Romans 1:28, “corrupt” 1 Tim. 6:5, and “unspiritual” Col. 2:18. The natural mind thinks from a humanistic, sin-debased viewpoint. The viewpoint of the flesh directs its thoughts. The sinful mind is under the control of Satan and can never please God because it concentrates on things of the world and not things of the Spirit. The natural mind walks the road of hopelessness and self-destruction.
Happy New Year! With fresh starts in mind – hiring is up with the lowest unemployment rate in close to fifty years yet single-family housing starts are on a slight downward trend, for instance – the personal-finance website WalletHub today released its report on 2019’s Best & Worst States to Raise a Family as well as accompanying videos.
To determine the best states in which to put down family roots, WalletHub compared the 50 states across 49 key indicators of family-friendliness. The data set ranges from median family salary to housing affordability to unemployment rate.
|Best States for Families||Worst States for Families|
|3||North Dakota||43||South Carolina|
Best vs. Worst
- Minnesota has the highest median family annual income (adjusted for cost of living), $82,951, which is 1.5 times higher than in New York, where it is lowest at $54,440.
- Utah has the lowest divorce rate, 15.88 percent, which is 1.6 times lower than in Nevada, where it is highest at 26.19 percent.
- New Hampshire has the lowest share of families living in poverty, 5.0 percent, which is 3.3 times lower than in Mississippi, where it is highest at 16.6 percent.
- Mississippi has the lowest average annual cost of early childcare (adjusted for median family income), 6.06 percent, which is 2.9 times lower than in Nebraska, where it is highest at 17.29 percent.
- Maine has the fewest violent crimes (per 1,000 residents), 1.21, which is 6.9 times fewer than in Alaska, the state with the most at 8.29.
To view the full report and your state’s rank, please visit:
More from WalletHub
- Best & Worst Places to Raise a Family
- Best & Worst States to Have a Baby
- Best Places to Get Married
- Best & Worst States for Working Moms
- Best & Worst States for Working Dads
- States with the Best & Worst School Systems
- Best & Worst States for Children’s Health Care
- From this morning:
- There is so much ‘nothing noise’ going on in Santa Fe, New Mexico at the Roadhouse. So many unGodly things being talked about, no restrictions on abortions, legalizing pot..etc…JESUS needs to be at the center of all this, Not money! Not greed! Not personal agendas!! Not egos!! EGO stands for edging God out!All the politicians, Democrats and Republicans are like little kids in a candy store…they have a lot of OUR MONEY and they are going to spend it without addressing the REAL PROBLEMS of the state.I have lived here since 1995 and whether the Republicans or Democrats are in charge the results are the same……the state suffers so badly from having bad morals. It is because JESUS is not at the front! They fail to address the core issues in the state, year after year. Read the entire post and you will see what I mean.JESUS must be at the front of everything we do and say.Read here about the 7 Billion they are going to spend ABQ Journal Report