Thank you to Pastor Denzell Teague of Albuquerque for this post:
Someone has written these beautiful words. Try to understand the deep meaning of these simple commandments. They are like the Ten Commandments that we are to follow in life, all of the time!
1. Prayer is not a “spare wheel” that you pull out when you are in trouble, but it is a “steering wheel” that directs us to the right path throughout the journey.
2. You may ask why a Car’s WINDSHIELD is so large and the Rear View Mirror so small? Well, that is because our PAST is not as important as our FUTURE. So, look AHEAD and Move On.
3. Friendship is like a BOOK. It takes only a few minutes to burn, but it takes years to write.
4. All things in life are temporary. If things, in your life are going well, enjoy them because they will not last forever. And if things, in your life are going wrong, don’t worry, they can NOT last long either.
5. Old Friends are Gold! New Friends are Diamond! If you get a Diamond, do NOT forget the Gold! Because to hold a Diamond, you always need a Base of Gold!
6. Often, when we lose HOPE and think this is the end, GOD smiles from above and says, “Relax, my child, it is just a bend, not the end!
7. When GOD solves your problems, you have faith in HIS abilities; when GOD does NOT solve your problems HE has faith in YOUR abilities.
8. A blind person asked St. Anthony: “Can there be anything worse than losing your eye sight?” He replied: “Yes, losing your vision!”
9. When YOU pray for others, God listens to YOU and blesses THEM, and in those times when YOU are safe and happy, remember that SOMEONE has prayed for YOU.
10. WORRYING does NOT take away tomorrow’s TROUBLES, it takes away today’s PEACE.
Please pass this on to others because it may just brighten someone’s day.