By Dr. Charles Stanley
1. Trust that God is working everything in your life for your good.
“We know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose” (Rom. 8:28).
2. Believe that our heavenly Father is in control of everything.
“The LORD has established His throne in the heavens, and His sovereignty rules over all” (Ps. 103:19).
3. Accept that the Lord’s ways are higher than ours.
“‘My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways,’ declares the LORD. ‘For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts’” (Isa. 55:8-9).
4. Refuse to make quick judgments in the midst of a crisis.
“Thus the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel, has said, ‘In repentance and rest you will be saved, in quietness and trust is your strength’” (Isa. 30:15)
5. Focus on the Father instead of the crisis.
“O our God . . . we are powerless before this great multitude who are coming against us; nor do we know what to do, but our eyes are on You” (2 Chron. 20:12).
Continue reading How to Turn Your Crisis into an Opportunity.