What does it mean to Come to Jesus? It means agreeing with what the Bible says about Jesus. Take a look:
What Coming to Jesus is Not
- It is not about repeating a sinners prayer.
- It is not about walking down an aisle
- Is is not about filling out a Decision Card
What Coming to Jesus Is
- Believing that Jesus is your personal Savior
- Believing with your heart and not just your head
- Relying on, fully trusting in, leaning upon, and resting in Him
- Believing that He is your Savior first and allowing the Holy Spirit to help you make Him your Lord too
- Believing that there is no other way to the Father in Heaven except by Jesus Christ alone
If you believe in the Bible, you can believe this:
Jesus was with God before the earth existed, left His glory with the Father and was born of a virgin, lived a perfect, sinless life, died on Calvary for your redemption, and was raised again after three days. Today He is in heaven and His sacrifice has provided a way for you to come to a saving faith. Being saved is fully a work of God. No one is saved by works. No one is saved by their own efforts. It is by grace alone, in faith alone, by Jesus alone. It is a gift of God (Eph 2:8-9). We pray that you will come to believe in Jesus Christ, be born-again, and be saved today.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Acts 4:12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.
Acts 16:30-31 what must I do to be saved? They replied, Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be savedyou and your household.
Romans 10:9-10 If you declare with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
Posted by Darlene Quiring of Mt. Lake Minnesota who is in love with our Lord Jesus Christ