I have stated many times before that President Biden throws money at anything that moves or sneezes! Horrible! I have to say this, it is very MEAN that President Biden remains in office, he is not mentally capable of holding office. I call it elder abuse. I would never, ever put my daddy or grandpa in a situation like this, it is so very sad to watch.  Why does Mrs. Biden allow her husband to struggle so much? It is not right at all. What more do you need to know than the President calling out for a congresswoman during a ceremony who had been killed? HORRIBLE! BACK TO THE RECORD DEBT: How many people in America are getting paid not to work???!!!! The level of government assistance in so many areas has reached record highs. Here in New Mexico, Governor Lujan Grisham spends the states surplus on so many programs I cannot keep count. The Governor wants to build a 10 million dollar abortion clinic in Las Cruces, TAX PAYER MONEY TO KILL BABIES! New Mexico now offers free college, it is things like this that Lujan Grisham hopes will get her reelected. What is she doing with the 40 million in pot sales the state is getting every month? It is just plain awful that a poor, drug addicted state now smokes pot all over the land of enchantment, the continuing dumbing down of New Mexico. So many Americans do not pay taxes and do not care about the debt of our nation. According to Statista: 42.9 percent of U.S. households paid income tax in 2021, the remaining 57.1 percent paid no individual income tax. It is a heavy load for us tax payers to carry. It is very tragic that America has become so ‘dumbed down’ by what many think is ‘free money.’ We the tax payers will have to ‘pay the piper’. What a shame. I always was taught to be a good steward. Here is what God’s Word says about stewardship: Now it is required that those who have been given a trust must prove faithful. 1 Corinthians 4:2. Matthew 6:21 says, “For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” The way in which we spend our money often demonstrates that in which we trust. This is a general principle; all of us must examine our hearts. However, our money often follows that which we are worshipping. 1 Timothy 6:17 says, “Instruct those who are rich in the present age not to be arrogant or to set their hope on the uncertainty of wealth, but on God, who richly provides us with all things to enjoy.” 

So many Americans need JESUS in their life, in their heart, soul and mind. So many children are not being taught right from wrong, because their daddy and mommy were not taught right from wrong. This failure in America has happened to so many generations, and the country is paying a huge price. So many families are undisciplined, they have not been raised in a Christian family. So many children never get a chance to succeed in life. Now many children are being taught to count on the government for everything.


America’s national debt hit is at its highest level ever, and it’s a stunning figure.

The U.S. Treasury Department released a new report showing our debt passed $31 trillion.

The Treasury’s report comes as the economy is already facing high inflation and rising interest rates.

Economists say those rates will only make the debt more expensive and harder to pay down.

Owen Zidar, a Princeton economist, explains that rising interest rates will exacerbate the nation’s growing debt issues and make the debt itself more costly. More Here

Oil hovers near three-week highs after OPEC+ agrees to slash crude output


We believe the Holy Scriptures of the Old Testament and New Testament are the inerrant, inspired, and infallible Word of God.
God’s Word is the final authority for faith and life.
We believe there is only one God, and He has chosen to reveal Himself
as God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
– FGGAM is a nondenominational, nonpartisan, Independent ministry –

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.