|Meet Your Pro-Life Candidates!
“So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.” -Genesis 1:27
On behalf of our team at Family Policy Alliance of New Mexico, I am pleased to provide for you our Election 2020 Pro-Life Candidate Slate. This nonpartisan resource guide lists our pro-life candidates running for:
- The U.S. Senate
- The U.S. House of Representatives
- The New Mexico State Senate
- The New Mexico State House of Representatives
When you vote on or before November 3rd, we encourage you to #VoteProLife by supporting these men and women on the ballot. Imagine this — a pro-life majority delegation representing us in Washington D.C. and pro-life majorities in our State Legislature. Friends, we can make this vision a reality!
This is how you can help:
- #VoteProLife by supporting these men and women when you cast your ballot by mail or in-person. If you are not yet registered to vote, please click here to visit our Voter Registration Page and get started. Once registered, you can use our system to request an absentee ballot. If you are already registered to vote, you can also use our tool to check your registration status and request an absentee ballot.
- Please click here to download our Election 2020 Pro-Life Candidate Slate. Feel free to print as many copies as you would like and distribute them to family members, friends, pastors, and co-workers. You can also simply forward this email to them.
- Please share our Election 2020 Pro-Life Candidate Slate on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram by sharing this link: fpaofnm.com/voteprolife.
Together, we can restore a culture of life in our state and nation. We have used our voices. Now we must use our votes.
Let’s vote like lives depend on it — because they do!
President & Executive Director
Special thanks to our friends at National Right to Life Victory Fund and Right to Life Committee of New Mexico for their research and endorsement information. Please note, in order to be included on this slate, candidates had to (1) receive the endorsement of the National Right to Life Victory Fund (NRLVF); or (2) receive the endorsement or recommendation of Right to Life Committee of New Mexico (RTLCNM); or (3) have a pro-life voting record. Paid for by Family Policy Alliance of New Mexico®.
(Click HERE or on images below to download larger, printable version.)