Rodney Byam of Windom, Minn: The people of New Mexico need people like Pastor Dewey so badly, He and his lovely wife are right where they should be with his radio ministry and daily news, podcasts and internet ministry, his contributors are worldwide, evangelists who collectively amount to one of the most robust Christian news organizations around.
I had to digest this news overnight…….The Governor opens indoor dining to 25% of capacity……Okay, but I sure don’t think this is going to help many owners. They have suffered greatly, many have closed forever. The last figure I saw was over 200 had closed. Families that had dreams….now have devastation. Look around it is not hard to see the economic damage to New Mexico in many ways with the Governors shutdown. How about the other issues ABORTION!!! OUR CHILDREN!!! THE WELL BEING OF OUR CHILDREN!!! NEW MEXICO IS THE STATE WITH THE MOST UNDERPRIVILEGED CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Albuquerque Journal reports: In addition, the governor said Wednesday a revised public health order – that will run through at least mid-September – will also increase the maximum capacity at churches and other houses of worship from 25% to 40%. More Here
All this is like throwing a wet blanket on a wildfire of economic destruction.
TROUBLED STATE! New Mexico is 2020’s State with the Most Underprivileged Children – WalletHub Study
New Mexico already leads the nation in suicides, alcohol disease…….WHAT NEEDS TO BE POINTED OUT IS THE ABORTION OF GOD’S BABIES IN THIS STATE! New Mexico has a cloud of death over it and the blood of babies on the hands of many. It is also an economic disaster as businesses continue to close for good as the Governor has us all on lockdown, including Churches, which are still at 25% of capacity. Read below about the latest restaurant to close.
With August being Child Support Awareness Month and children in need experiencing even more risk than usual due to COVID-19, the personal-finance website WalletHub today released its report on 2020’s States with the Most Underprivileged Children, as well as accompanying videos.
In order to bring awareness to the condition of underprivileged children throughout the U.S., WalletHub compared the 50 states and the District of Columbia across 27 key measures of neediness. The data set ranges from share of children in households with below-poverty income to child food-insecurity rate to share of maltreated children.
Welfare of Children in New Mexico (1=Most; 25=Avg.):
- 2nd – % of Children in Households with Below-Poverty Income
- 10th – % of Maltreated Children
- 2nd – Child Food-Insecurity Rate
- 14th – % of Uninsured Children
- 30th – Infant Mortality Rate
- 4th – % of Children in Single-Parent Families
- 15th – Child & Youth Homeless Rate
- 21st – WalletHub “States with the Best Health Infrastructure for Coronavirus” Score
For the full report, please visit:
More from WalletHub
- States with the Most At-Risk Youth
- Best & Worst States to Raise a Family
- Best & Worst States for Children’s Health Care
- Most Caring Cities in America
- Businesses anxiously await new public health order
- More Restaurants are closing in Albuquerque! The state is dying. Businesses anxiously await new public health order Churches are still at 25% of capacity, the state rules over the Church here in New Mexico.
- Ortega’s New Mexican Restaurant to shut down