We should be in mourning every day for the death of God’s babies through abortion. God cannot bless America as we constantly kill His babies.
Being blind to what’s truly valuable—God’s priorities are totally different from what the world considers important. Unless we guard our heart (Prov. 4:23), we can easily be distracted by pursuits with no lasting worth.
Failing to consider consequences—Adam and Eve didn’t contemplate what might ultimately happen if they ate the forbidden fruit; they focused solely on the immediate benefit (Gen. 3:1-19). Nor did Samson think about the repercussions of his interactions with Delilah, and he paid dearly (Judg. 16:16-23). How easy it is to make a rash decision because the immediate benefits seem attractive! The Lord wants us to instead pause, pray, and seek His wisdom before we act.
The Church does not need anymore programs or meetings or groups…… we don’t need anymore fancy dancy Churches or preaching…we need to do what God has commanded us to do. We need to read our Bibles and apply God’s commands to our lives.
Mother Teresa said, “America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. It has portrayed the greatest of gifts – a child – as a competitor, an intrusion, and an inconvenience.”
Francis Shaeffer said, “Every abortion clinic should have a sign in front of it saying, “Open by the permission of the church.”
I wanted to share this impactful quote by Francis Shaeffer. If you are not familiar with his works click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Schaeffer
We tend to use prayer as a last resort, but God wants it to be our first line of defense. …From Oswald Chambers
This leaves me speechless and in deep in prayer…..LifeNews.com reports:
As if unaware of the definition of “human,” New Mexico Gov. Michelle Grisham recently defended abortion as a “human right.”
A pro-abortion Democrat, Grisham participated in a 50th anniversary celebration for NARAL Pro-Choice America earlier this fall, according to One News Now. NARAL advocates for unrestricted abortions up to birth, and Grisham praised their work as a “defense of human rights.”
Pro-life state leaders pointed to the obvious contradictions in her statement.
Students for Life of America will Stand with Students and Healthcare Workers Opposed to CA’s radical plan to push Chemical Abortion Pills on Campus
“Governor Newsom’s reckless support for a new abortion pill distribution scheme on California college and university campuses will put students’ lives at risk and put schools at risk of lawsuits as conscience rights are violated,” said SFLA’s Kristan Hawkins.
Prediction: Conscience Rights Lawsuits Will Take Place
SACRAMENTO, CA and WASHINGTON D.C. (10-11-19) – Following news that California Governor Gavin Newsom signed the controversial SB 24 into law requiring the distribution of life-ending, chemical abortion drugs through California public college and university health centers, Students for Life of America President Kristan Hawkins observed, “The Pro-Life Generation will not sit back and watch their college and university campuses be turned into Planned Parenthood’s new money making machine.”
Hawkins noted that SFLA is preparing to help students in other states that might consider the dangerous measure and that SFLA was gearing up to help students and healthcare workers in California whose conscience rights will be violated as they are forced to participate with abortions. “Student fees underwrite the costs of the healthcare centers on campuses, which will now be required to distribute deadly chemical abortion pills. And healthcare professionals will also be forced to hand them out no matter the consequences to women’s health, but Students for Life of America will make sure to connect these victims of conscience right violations with legal help to stop the spread of a bad idea that is only good for propping up abortion vendors like Planned Parenthood,” said Hawkins.
“Women will lose, as the abortion lobby makes bank. This law includes funds that can go to Planned Parenthood for ‘consulting’ and new funds for ‘security’, allowing the nation’s number one abortion vendor to sit back and cash checks, enjoying the chaos of abortions taking place at schools without any of the risk,” said Hawkins.
Problems with the forced distribution of chemical abortion pills on college and university campuses are detailed here and include:
- The pills have resulted in women’s deaths as well as complications like infection, surgery, and even hysterectomy.
- The horrifically painful two-pill event will send women back to the dorms to bleed excessively and pass a deceased infant on campuses.
- These abortions will also create the problem of medical waste on campuses, something that the bill sponsor does not make a plan to address.
- Between 15 and 75 students per month will need a follow surgery when the drugs fail, as they sometimes do, requiring health centers to be ready for emergency events.
- No need exists for bringing this on campuses as abortion facilities are less than 6 miles from every CA public university and college campus, which was why former Gov. Jerry Brown vetoed the bill.
- Students will still pay. Despite the fact that it’s basically a $5 uber ride to the facilities, and that such transportation costs are covered in CA, the abortion lobby pushed for passage of the law, which will result in a cost of about $500 for students, according to the state’s finance committee report.
- Legal costs will also be a burden to school systems as student conscience rights will be violated as pro-life students are forced to subsidize health centers that distribute chemical abortion pills, and as healthcare workers are forced to do the work.
- Even before the expected legal costs, the program was getting expensive. As student leader Bernadette Tasy noted for California elected officials, “In the Senate Appropriations Committee analysis in May 2019, the UC estimated a ‘funding shortfall of $4.6 to $7.8 million…. beginning January 1, 2023, no source of funding is provided in SB 24. Without funding, the student health centers will incur ongoing costs in the range of $2.2 to $3.2 annually. Unless financing is made available post 2023, by the state or foundation, this cost will fall to students.’”
- No safeguards are in place in the law to protect women who may be dosed with the drugs without their consent, ending the life of their child. Abusers are known to have used drugs against their partners’ wishes.
- The bill sponsor says directly that this is part of a radical effort to distribute abortion drugs nationwide on college and university campuses.
- Pro-Life students will be impacted. With more than 90 groups in California, Students for Life of America knows that the Pro-Life Generation does not want to bring abortion onto campuses.
For the last several years, SFLA has actively opposed this measure, testifying, lobbying, rallying, letter writing and educating et al, and we will be prepared to meet similar efforts in other states as they take place.
For more on the effort to put chemical abortion pills on campuses, visit: https://www.nocampusabortions.com.