Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” Matthew 19:14
I did not want to report this, it pains me so very much, but God told me to, New Mexico must realize how sick it is. The Church must carry out the Great Commission! I am sickened by this report….I almost could not post this story as it has made me very ill. I post it because New Mexico is very sick. New Mexico is dead last in the welfare of its children. Satan is having his way with many in this state.
Its pure Hell on earth what many are going through!
Can you even imagine what this little girl is going through?????? Do you not feel the pain New Mexico? Do you not feel the pain of the UNM baseball player shot to death, or the mail carrier in Albuquerque shot to death?????
What is it going to take to wake up New Mexico?
Sharon and I are appalled by this news. This is horrific. Story Here
Chama – The New Mexico State Police Investigations Bureau was called to investigate a Chama School District bus driver Wednesday, May 8 for criminal sexual penetration of a 7-year-old female student on a Chama school bus. Story Here
Albuquerque has become so violent that the Governor has called in the State Police!
Good move by New Mexico Governor Lujan Grisham: KOB TV REPORT
We are in prayer over Albuquerque!
We are in constant prayer……..
There is one who works very hard at directing the human race right into Hell. The Bible says, “Your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him.” (1 Peter 5:8-9). Satan wants to portray himself as God; he disguises himself as an “angel of light” (2 Corinthians 11:14). But truth is that he is the father of darkness, confusion and lies. From Billy Graham
Albuquerque police early Friday morning released the identity of the man they believe shot and killed a UNM baseball player last weekend in front of the Imbibe night club in Nob Hill, according to multiple news reports including KOAT. ABQ Journal Report
Thank you Chief for allowing me to post your comments regarding the sentencing of Davon Lymon who sat in the courtroom yesterday as people spoke about the man he killed, officer Daniel Webster.
Michelle Carlino-Webster, who was married to Daniel, called Lymon “evil” and stated that she wished he was the one who died.
Here are the Chief’s comments:
NM wake up and stop the carnage in NM. Repeat offenders put each of you in jeopardy every single day, hour and minute. They kill your friends, prey on the innocent and bring death and destruction to our community.
New Mexico Ranked 48th in Best States to Be a Police Officer
In order to determine the best states to pursue a career in law enforcement, WalletHub compared the 50 states and the District of Columbia across 27 key indicators of police-friendliness. The data set ranges from median income for law-enforcement officers to police deaths per 1,000 officers to state and local police-protection expenses per capita.
Life & Work for Cops in Connecticut (1=Best; 25=Avg.)
- 30th – Median Income for Law-Enforcement Officers (Adjusted for Cost of Living)
- 7th – Violent-Crime Rate
- 31st – % of Homicide Cases Solved
- 17th – State & Local Police-Protection Expenses per Capita
- 8th – Police Deaths per 1,000 Officers
Note: “Law-enforcement officers” includes police and sheriff’s patrol officers, detectives and criminal investigators.
For the full report, please visit:
Many think they are above God, they think they have the answer, but JESUS is the only answer. Man should never think he knows more than the Lord. Here at FGGAM we present the problems and the answer is always JESUS, hearts given to Him. You can see that by our violent Country, mans laws do not make it better, harden hearts softened and given to JESUS is the only answer, otherwise, chaos will continue.
I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26
“Repent of your sins and turn to God, for the Kingdom of Heaven is near. ” Matthew 3:2
Will you not revive us again, that your people may rejoice in you? Psalm 85:6
I don’t know what to say anymore about all the killings going on in Albuquerque. The city must pause…….pause…..seek the Lord…..Repent…..Revive the City in the Lord. All the murders shake me to the core, but I am afraid that many are becoming numb to the violence….and do nothing. I see criticism of the Police on Facebook and other social media, but the Police cannot stop murders. One officer told me that they always are so behind in answering calls, they have no time for crime prevention like in the old days. We should be very thankful that anyone would want to be a Police Officer in Albuquerque. It is very violent in the Duke City. Crime is rampant, it has no zip code. The Church needs to lead the way, we need to carry out the Great Commission, we need to reach the lost, we need to seek the Lord, we need to repent of our sins such as allowing the aborting of babies in this city among other sins. We need to revive the city. Pray with me that harden hearts are soften for Jesus in Albuquerque.
As the Church goes, the Country goes…..are we a “high school pep rally” as the late Chuck Colson said, or are we the REAL CHURCH THAT GOD INTENDED US TO BE!
There is no end in sight right now of the extreme violence in Albuquerque…..will the Church be salt and light?
Read here on the devastation that the University of New Mexico is feeling after the cold blooded murder of baseball player Jackson Weller: ABQ Journal Report
Please continue to pray for Jackson’s family and friends and also pray for Albuquerque, so much violence, it makes me ill. Life does not seem to matter to many in Albuquerque, sad but true. This is the 26th Homicide this year in Albuquerque. This is a very, very sad time and a very horrific time in the history of Albuquerque.
We also are mourning for Jackson’s family and friends, we are in mourning for Albuquerque as the city continues to be plagued by murders. Here is the latest from UNM: ABQ Journal Report
Please be in prayer for Jackson’s family and friends.
Another horrific murder in Albuquerque. We are weeping over another murder in the Duke City. It just gets worse here.
UNM baseball player Jackson Weller was shot and killed in southeast Albuquerque early Saturday morning.
Albuquerque police spokesperson Tanner Tixier said officers responded to Richmond Drive and Central Avenue around 2:15 a.m. where a man had been shot. KOB TV REPORTS
My post from April 30th:
How dangerous has Albuquerque become? This is from our friend Stephanie:
My husband just came home and told me of an incident at his work last night! Two of the Coca-Cola distributors were leaving Albertsons on San Mateo and Montgomery and were confronted by some thugs outside. One of them jumped out of the car because he thought a Coke guy was staring at him. He pulled a gun out and pointed it to his head and told him that he was going to die! All of a sudden the thug seemed to have seen something and turned white as a ghost, he turned around and ran! The Coke guy said his grandma must have been praying for him at that time! The power of God was at work last night! Wow! So Thankful for those people who listen to the voice of God and pray!
We share this with you so you see the very deep need for prayer and for revival in Albuquerque, which Safewise now rates as the 8th most dangerous city in America. We also share this with you so you that you will carry out the Great Commission, showing the love of Jesus to all, that you will help win hearts for JESUS!
We also share this with you to remind you to practice safety everywhere you go in Albuquerque. Crime has no zip code.
Please pray……pray for repentance, pray for hearts to be given to Jesus!
ABQ Journal Reports: Bernalillo County: 114 people shot in 112 days, Please Pray! ABQ Journal Story
Albuquerque 8th Most Dangerous City in America:
Big cities and safety have more in common than you might think. Metro counties and cities with populations between 250,000 and 500,000 showed the biggest drop in violent crime between 2016 and 2017—and cities with one million or more residents had the next-biggest decline.
But it’s not all good news. We’ve also broken down the most dangerous metro areas, where violent crime rates are nearly four times higher than the national average.
- Albuquerque moved up from 12th place last year to take the eighth spot on the most dangerous list.
- Story Here
- My post from this past week…..
- What is Albuquerque to do?I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26I said to our mail carrier Kris that I pray the post office shuts down for at least a day to honor the life Jose “Pepe” Hernandez. Albuquerque needs to pause and reflect on the hell that has broken loose in the city. We need to pause and repent for our sins of killing babies in the city for years through abortion. We need to repent of all sins. We need to seek the face of Jesus. There is no end in sight to this evil at this time, Satan is having a hay day in Albuquerque.The Feds take over the case of the murder of Jose ABQ Journal Report My post from yesterday:At this time we are in mourning for the family of Jose “Pepe” Hernandez. Jose, a long-time mail carrier was shot to death by a teenager in Albuquerque this week.Why is the World full of evil? “So I tell you this, and insist on it in the Lord, that you must no longer live as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their thinking. They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts” Eph 4: 17, 18.The Scriptures call the mind of the natural man “blinded” 2 Cor. 4:4, “depraved” Romans 1:28, “corrupt” 1 Tim. 6:5, and “unspiritual” Col. 2:18. The natural mind thinks from a humanistic, sin-debased viewpoint. The viewpoint of the flesh directs its thoughts. The sinful mind is under the control of Satan and can never please God because it concentrates on things of the world and not things of the Spirit. The natural mind walks the road of hopelessness and self-destruction.Read below the report on teenage violence in Albuquerque.KOB TV ReportTeen arrested in the murder of Jose……2019 is turning out to be a year of extreme violence in Albuquerque! The City is unsafe. Crime does not have a zip code, even VIOLENT CRIME!We are in prayer over this horrific tragedy. We mourn for the Hernandez family, friends and co-workers.The teen faces an open count of murder in the death of 47-year-old Jose Hernandez, a longtime mail carrier.ABQ Journal Report
Tribune Content Agency
Apr 25, 2019
From the writings of the Rev. Billy GrahamQ: What does the nature of sin mean? — S.N.A: The notion of sin and the nature of sin have been debated from the beginning of time, and that debate continues today. Sin presents itself in the mind, manifests itself in word and deed, and is hidden in the heart of everyone. It will overtake the man and women who refuse to believe it will conquer them.The Bible says that the whole world is a prisoner of sin. Sin has crippled human nature, but God has provided the cure. There is no sin that the blood of Jesus Christ cannot cleanse. And that’s good news indeed for a culture that still doesn’t know what to do with sin.All the distress, bitterness, heartache, shame and tragedy can be summed up in the three-letter word: Sin. Its meaning — to fall short of God’s standard and to do contrary to God’s law — has an impact on every soul and overflows the boundaries of the human heart.The world’s system claims that the notion of sin is old-fashioned. People “in” the world prove that claim erroneous. A national newspaper quoted a sociologist who admitted, “Secular people still believe there’s sin, judgment and punishment.” Sin is definitely “in” and it is “in” every single heart that beats.Talking about sin does not make someone a sinner. The truth is that everyone is born in sin. While some may not think of themselves as sinners, God does. He hears every word we utter; He knows the hidden things. The Bible says that God “knows the secrets of the heart” (Psalm 44:21). But He loves sinners more than we love sin. There is no greater love than what Jesus offers every person ever born.========(This column is based on the words and writings of the late Rev. Billy Graham.)(c)2019 BILLY GRAHAM DISTRIBUTED BY TRIBUNE MEDIA SERVICES, INC.