We are in tough shape here in New Mexico, horrendous crimes against children and women. Women Dies After Being Attacked By a Man Pray for New Mexico please, for repentance and Revival. New Mexico Sexual Violence
The push is on again in New Mexico to legalize pot. I beleive that the Dems have a good chance of getting it done here in 2019. Where are the people of God? We must speak out on this, more importantly pray for its defeat. We also need to pray for abortion to end in New Mexico. PRAY CHURCH! PREACH IT, PREACHERS FROM THE PULPIT! We have enough problems with drunk driving deaths, now pot heads driving? The Dems are looking in all ther wrong places for cash, they are choosing pot over life. ABQ JOURNAL Report
Abortion, Pot and Drunk Driving are problems the Church needs to address strongly.
Why is the World full of evil?
“So I tell you this, and insist on it in the Lord, that you must no longer live as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their thinking. They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts” Eph 4: 17, 18.
The Scriptures call the mind of the natural man “blinded” 2 Cor. 4:4, “depraved” Romans 1:28, “corrupt” 1 Tim. 6:5, and “unspiritual” Col. 2:18. The natural mind thinks from a humanistic, sin-debased viewpoint. The viewpoint of the flesh directs its thoughts. The sinful mind is under the control of Satan and can never please God because it concentrates on things of the world and not things of the Spirit. The natural mind walks the road of hopelessness and self-destruction.
Happy New Year! With fresh starts in mind – hiring is up with the lowest unemployment rate in close to fifty years yet single-family housing starts are on a slight downward trend, for instance – the personal-finance website WalletHub today released its report on 2019’s Best & Worst States to Raise a Family as well as accompanying videos.
To determine the best states in which to put down family roots, WalletHub compared the 50 states across 49 key indicators of family-friendliness. The data set ranges from median family salary to housing affordability to unemployment rate.
|Best States for Families||Worst States for Families|
|3||North Dakota||43||South Carolina|
Best vs. Worst
- Minnesota has the highest median family annual income (adjusted for cost of living), $82,951, which is 1.5 times higher than in New York, where it is lowest at $54,440.
- Utah has the lowest divorce rate, 15.88 percent, which is 1.6 times lower than in Nevada, where it is highest at 26.19 percent.
- New Hampshire has the lowest share of families living in poverty, 5.0 percent, which is 3.3 times lower than in Mississippi, where it is highest at 16.6 percent.
- Mississippi has the lowest average annual cost of early childcare (adjusted for median family income), 6.06 percent, which is 2.9 times lower than in Nebraska, where it is highest at 17.29 percent.
- Maine has the fewest violent crimes (per 1,000 residents), 1.21, which is 6.9 times fewer than in Alaska, the state with the most at 8.29.
To view the full report and your state’s rank, please visit:
More from WalletHub