Romans 13:1 (NKJV): Let every soul be subject to governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.
Father we come before You and ask for Your Divine Help and Guidance on these men and women who are in office. We ask that You lead them to do what is right by You. We hope and pray that they have a heart like David’s and that they would seek you.
We are in a time Father that appears that these men and women are scrambling to do what is right by the world or by their peers. They appear to be making decisions that affect all of us and that do not Glorify You. We ask for You to intervene and correct their thoughts and their paths.
We may not always know why they make the decisions they do Father, but You know. We ask that You would give them the Wisdom of Solomon so that it doesn’t appear that they flounder. We pray for not only them but for those who follow. We ask Father that You would direct us in honoring the authority You have given them but also ask You Help us to keep them accountable to where they need held accountable.
We ask for Your Forgiveness for our rebellion Father. Please led us back to You.
In Jesus Name, Amen
I posted this today on Facebook because I heard about the decision in Santa Fe in regards to SB 183 The Late Term Abortion Ban Act. There was discussion as to why this needs to happen like the following:
Did you know?
- Sending women to cheap hotels to deliver a dead or alive baby into a toilet is not healthcare – no matter what opponents of SB 183 say.
- According to Planned Parenthood’s Guttmacher Institute, the MAJORITY OF LATE-TERM abortions are elective, for reasons like relationship and financial problems or didn’t know they were pregnant. There are better solutions for women.
- Why is intra cardiac injection inhumane for animals but allowed for a viable, living, innocent human being in NM? See protocol here.
- The late-term abortion provider in NM is facing criminal charges for violating women’s rights and the law. I do not want my taxpayer dollars funding this.
- NM has the highest percentage of late-term abortions in the country- according to the CDC, 5 times the national average.
- 42 states have protections in place limiting abortion after viability of the unborn baby.
- 98% of governments across the word have banned the practice of abortion to the day of birth-except for countries like China and North Korea
- 80% of Americans agree with limiting abortion after 3rd trimester and 69% after 2nd trimester.
- Forced taxpayer funding of late term abortions must end. NM Taxpayers are charged $8,000 – $16,000 per late-term abortion, which is not health care.
- LATE TERM ABORTION IS NEITHER SAFE NOR RARE- MAJORITY ARE ELECTIVE
- Late-term abortions are used to terminate the lives of babies with down syndrome: 95% of downs babies are aborted after 20 weeks.
After everyone spoke, to include Laura Rosecrans, from The HUB of NM, who shared her testimony, Mimi Stewart, one of the committee members who heard the statements, made a remark, “They get therapy afterwards anyway.” We have to take pause for a minute here. Why would someone who is in office make such a remark? Does she not realize how damaging that remark is? It’s already been said but that is just like saying to a child who is being abused or a woman who is being raped, “You can just get therapy afterwards.” These are the types of statements we hear and wonder why more are hurting. It is almost as if they have no empathy for the hurting.
Then the final decision was that this did not pass. However, from statements made from those who were there standing for this, this did not feel like a loss but a Spiritual Victory. Even those who were against it did not feel they has a victory.
Let’s pray for our leaders in our cities, our state and our country that they would repent and hear Our Lord. Let’s pray our country will turn way from the negligence we are allowing. It is things like this that people turn to addictions.
Until next time:
Ezekiel 37:1-14 (NLKJV): The hand of the Lord came upon me and brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones. 2 Then He caused me to pass by them all around, and behold, there were very many in the open valley; and indeed they were very dry. 3 And He said to me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”
So I answered, “O Lord God, You know.”
4 Again He said to me, “Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, ‘O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! 5 Thus says the Lord God to these bones: “Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live. 6 I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live. Then you shall know that I am the Lord.”’”
7 So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and suddenly a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to bone. 8 Indeed, as I looked, the sinews and the flesh came upon them, and the skin covered them over; but there was no breath in them.
9 Also He said to me, “Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.”’” 10 So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army.
11 Then He said to me, “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They indeed say, ‘Our bones are dry, our hope is lost, and we ourselves are cut off!’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13 Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up from your graves. 14 I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the Lord, have spoken it and performed it,” says the Lord.’”